Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Rainy Comfy Sunday


I made this for something to do with my hands just before we moved and literally two days after also. It is my first attempt at a raglan sweater without a pattern because it was started in my Doctor's office. It's in Lion Brand Yarn and Junky to boot so it doesn't look good on my "curvy" self, since I quit smoking, so it's going into the box of things to my tiny daughter, whom ANYTHING looks good on. She's so petite it will look like one of those big "meant to be droopy" sweaters.




My faithful companion, always. Wa-Allah, how I love that Dog!
I was sitting in the vacant spot to the left of the dog and knitting project, watching football.



This is from the armpits down and the cuff up of the project that I listed last. The one for my Son, Jacques.





I am very much trying to finish it before Christmas so I can get it off to him, but he is so forgiving when I can't meet a deadlines like that.

Footnote: I MADE IT!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Kat! I just caught up on your recent blog posts, so I'll just leave all the comments here. The land is beautiful. I bet Rody is having a blast! Do you still have Sheila and Brewer...and Parker? The deck looks awesome. It sure comes in handy that Robert is good with his hands! The sweater you're making for Jacques looks nice. I'd like to see pics of that "matrix" coat you made for him. No wonder he loved it! lol