Thursday, November 19, 2009

DIGITAL TV

Over the last year or so all of our TVs have died or simply quit functioning.

My 32" died and we were going to have it fixed, but it was the tube, then the Digital thing became a reality so we just used the one in the bedroom that I inheritaed from my Dad.

Then that one died too, (volumbe and picture). My daughter let us barrow the small one she had stored in one of our bedrooms but the color went way out there after we moved so I did the only thing available to a person in my position and income bracket. I went to Aarons and got another. I paid off my 32" and it worked for years before it died so I didn't see a reason not to.

I can hear all of you out there saying "Do you know how much interest they charge!" Yest actually, I do, my Mother taught me to read the small print NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, so I'm not unfortunately surprised in the long run. The point is that I neede one and had run out of back-ups and I could afford it, for the time being.

That thing didn't look nearly that big in the show room. We're not sure yet if we're going to go smaller or just keep it.

Hey, I can see every detain without my glasses! lol

That's my Hunny setting it up. Luckily we an abundance of young techies in case we needed help, but it worked out that we can still do it ourselves, for now :-D

No comments: