Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Little Busy

I just wanted to post a little note to say, Hamdulilla, I've been a little busy. 

Working for "my" property manager who has a company called McRae Enterprises.  So far, so good.  He has me doing "get ready" 's so new tenants can move in and "clean up" after construction for flood damage.

Then there is the end of Ramadan, and the Eid Celebration tomorrow.  I've never been here in Tennessee for it so we'll see how it goes.  They're having the Eid Prayer on the State University Campus.  There was no mention of festivities as there would have been at home in Tampa, Fl.

This has been a painful Ramadan not being around other Muslims to break the fast in the evenings with or to be able to volunteer at a local Mosque. To my knowledge and by the internet, there are only two mosques around and they are too far to go to each night.  iA, maybe next year.

I have an interview at UPS tomorrow, I don't hold out much hope for that one, but you never know. It's at 06:30 in the morning so I'll be able to do that before the Eid prayer and then I hope to get my drivers license later, iA.

Well, I'm sharing my pasta with the "Rody" and then we're crashing so I can function tomorrow.  G'night all.

No comments: