Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Noni Bag




I have done another Noni bag and it was at my daughter's request. I had expected her to request a bright or colorful color sceem, but to my surprise she requested Earth tones so we went with brown. This was a little hard at the begining until I caught on to what "Noni" wanted us, the knitter, to do, then it was quite easy.


I had Erica with me when we picked out the lining for the bag and she requested a little poket as you often see in purses for the "little things" that you don't want floating around in the bottom of your purse that makes them hard to find.


I used pattern #114 and Cascade 220 yarn, bouble strands in color #9408 with circular #11 needles.


This was so much fun that I have begun another for myself, slightly modified. I'm hoping to us it during my next trip to Tn. to visit with my Step-Mom, Rachel, henceforth refered to as Mom2, since mine has passed over, unwillingly.

No comments: